Spacious studio apartment perfect for the first home owner.
Love coming home to this Tonsley Village apartment, equipped with reverse cycle split system air conditioning to the living area, quality stainless steel appliances and the choice of three colour and finishes schemes to choose from!
If you're looking to purchase your first home, downsize or even invest in one of Adelaide's most exciting new addresses, a Tonsley Village Apartment is the answer!
Live at Tonsley Village and be 20 minutes from the city, 10 minutes to the beach, 25 minutes from McLaren Vale, 5 minutes from Westfield Marion, Flinders Medical Centre and the neighbouring university and right next door to everything that matters.
- Fixed price 'turn-key' specification
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout (3.0m ceilings for living areas at penthouse level)
- Three colour and finish schemes to choose from
- Tiles to wet areas and balconies (paving to courtyard for ground floor apartments)
- Quality carpet to living areas and bedrooms
- Sliding door wardrobes to both bedrooms
- High-speed fibre optic connection for phone, internet and TV services
- Quality stainless steel appliances (electric oven and cook top, retractable range hood and dishwasher)
- Lift access to all levels
- Secure parking access through automated entry gate, Lockable storage cage included
Why rent when you can the take first step towards owning your own home with
just a $1 deposit*?
*Please note - this property is not exclusive to eligible buyers
Spacious, contemporary Lightsview Apartments are available now.
Enjoy standard inclusions such as secure parking and additional storage, plus be surrounded by lakes, walking & cycling trails, reserves and tennis courts, all of which allow you to live an amazing lifestyle with the space to be active or relax.
For more information on securing your new home, call our friendly Sales Team on
8261 1888 or email [email protected]
Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is taken for errors or omissions and details may be subject to change. Intending purchasers should not rely on statements or representations and are advised to make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Artwork images and plans are artists' impressions only and are not to be relied upon as a definitive reference.