These terraces are located within walking distance to the local school, childcare centre, many reserves and parklands as well as the neighbourhood centre which is home to a range of food and shopping outlets. Price includes house and land.
Blakes Crossing won the Urban Development Institute of Australia's Best Master Planned Community in 2017. This is due to the area's great level of amenity.
There are many beautifully landscaped parks and reserves through the development teamed with tree lined streets, a local neighbourhood precinct within walking distance of all homes, as well as a school, childcare centres and much more.
Visit the Blakes Crossing team at 87 Main Terrace, Blakeview to find out more about the area and how to make Blakes Crossing your new home.
This terrace includes:
- 22 week* build time guarantee
- generous site costs and footings
- 3 coat internal paint system
- instantaneous gas hot water system
- R4.0 ceiling insulation,
- R2.0 external wall insulation
- automatic panel lift door
- chrome mixer taps throughout
- built-in robes to bedrooms
- overheads to kitchen
- stainless steel appliances
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- timber laminate floating floor and carpet throughout
The current offering is still subject to Council Approval and may result in minor amendments being made between now and when the home is built. Speak to Lendlease if you have any questions.
AFFORDABLE HOMES EXCLUSIVE
This property is now available as part of the Affordable Homes Program to provide homes for all South Australians. Purchase is restricted to people who do not own any other property and the buyer must earn under the income limits. Please check your eligibility at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au