This home is exclusively available to single women over the age of 50 years old as part of the AHP Assist shared equity initiative until 2/2/2020.
To be eligible you must be
1. Eligible for Affordable Homes Program (visit www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au)
2. Eligible to receive Assist (www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au/assist)
3. Single Woman over 50
Assistance packages available will depend upon your individual eligibility and the value of the property.
This home provides low maintenance modern living specifically designed for ageing in place.
Come home to comfort. Space, light & practical living all come together in this delightful single level, single bedroom home.
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Stainless steel Appliances
- 7 star energy rated
- 1.5kw solar system
- Laminated floating floors to main living
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Built-in robe
- Accessibility Criteria Designed
- Stepless entries
- Broader doorway widths as standard
- Automatic panel lift doors
- Landscaping / irrigation /Driveway / Perimeter paths
- Clothes line
- NBN service provision
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
Minimum deposit $3000.
For further information, please contact exclusive selling agents Carolyn Neal on 0402 356 506 or Danielle Albanese on 0452 621 900
AFFORDABLE HOMES ASSIST
Increase your purchasing power, not your repayments with Assist.
Homebuyers may be eligible to receive a minimum amount of $30,000 shared equity, or up to 35% of the value of the home as shared equity, depending on their individual circumstances (conditions apply).
This Affordable Homes Assist shared equity house and land package is backed by the Government of South Australia and offered exclusively to help single, South Australian women, aged over 50 years get into home ownership.
The advertised price is the value of the home. The first step of your journey is to visit affordablehomes.sa.gov.au/assist for more information and to register your interest with Harcourts Property People. Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
To determine how much you will pay up front and how much the SA Housing Authority will hold in equity, you will need to go through a finance pre-approval process with HomeStart Finance.