The new Grace Apartments are an intimate group of elegant homes located in a stunning building rising to just four storeys. Nestled within a majestic parkland setting, a short stroll from Glenside extends your new home to a world of tree-lined streets, parks, dining, shopping and entertainment in addition to some of Adelaide's best educational institutions.
Designed by one of Australia's most awarded architects, Hames Sharley, the new Grace Apartments are not merely another building, but instead, thoughtfully conceived homes woven into the fabric of the finely curated suburb of Glenside. Surrounded by the beauty of landscaped gardens and historical architecture, a carefree existence awaits, with generous sun-drenched balconies for entertaining or relaxation on warm Summer nights.
Offering one bedroom, one bathroom and spacious living that connects seamlessly with your private balcony, this apartment offers low maintenance living in the heart of the sought after eastern suburbs on Adelaide's city fringe.
Apartment inclusions to include but not limited to;
- A choice of luxury colour selections
- Stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen cabinetry
- Overhead cabinetry in kitchen, with LED strip lighting
- Engineered stone benchtops
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Porcelain floor tiles to kitchen, living, entry and wet areas
- Rain shower heads
- Mirror fronted storage cabinets above Bathroom and Ensuite vanities
- LED lighting throughout apartments
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Proximity card access control to building entrances with CCTV
- Remote control access to carpark
- Triple bin waste chute system (organics, recycling and general waste)
- Dedicated electrical distribution board for Electric Vehicle charging
All information is subject to change without notice. Images for illustrative purposes only.
This property is now available as part of the Affordable Homes Program to provide homes for all South Australians. Purchase is restricted to people who do not own any other property and the buyer must earn under the income limits. Please check your eligibility at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au