This property is available to eligible buyers only through Affordable Homes. Check to see if you are eligible at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au
$382,537 (with a Shared Equity Option of up to $134,343). Full Price $493,000
Glenside offers an enviable lifestyle in an unmatched location. The new Grace Apartments are an intimate group of elegant homes located in a stunning building rising to just four storeys. Nestled within a majestic parkland setting, a short stroll from Glenside extends your new home to a world of tree-lined streets, parks, dining, shopping and entertainment in addition to some of Adelaide's best educational institutions.
Inside your Grace Apartment, the lifestyle benefits continue. Architecturally designed, each apartment provides light and space in abundance, plus generous sun-drenched balconies for relaxing and entertaining on warm summer nights. Complete with quality finishes including stainless steel SMEG appliances, stone benchtops, porcelain tiles in wet areas and semi integrated dishwasher, this apartment oozes style.
Grace Apartments are currently under construction with completion planned 2021.
Apartment inclusions to include but not limited to;
- A choice of luxury colour selections
- Stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen cabinetry
- Overhead cabinetry in kitchen, with LED strip lighting
- Engineered stone benchtops
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Porcelain floor tiles to kitchen, living, entry and wet areas
- Rain shower heads
- Mirror fronted storage cabinets above Bathroom and Ensuite vanities
- LED lighting throughout apartments
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Proximity card access control to building entrances with CCTV
- Remote control access to carpark
- Triple bin waste chute system (organics, recycling and general waste)
- Dedicated electrical distribution board for Electric Vehicle charging
Affordable Homes Exclusive - two bedrooms with loan repayments similar to a one-bedroom apartment
You could be moving into a new two-bedroom apartment in 2021, but with repayments around the same as a one-bedroom apartment. How? Well, HomeStart Finance's Shared Equity Option allows you to borrow up to 25% more without increasing your monthly repayments. You still enjoy all the benefits of home ownership. You share a percentage of future capital gain or loss when you eventually sell, refinance or transfer ownership of the property. This can increase your borrowing capacity by as much as a quarter, which means you get more bang, and more apartment, for your buck.
With a HomeStart Loan, if eligible you could reduce your upfront costs:
- First Home Owner Grant of $15,000 could go toward your deposit, fees and charges.
- HomeStart could lend up to 97% of the value of the apartment.
- Don't pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) - HomeStart's Loan Provision Charge (LPC) costs a lot less than LMI for most borrowers and is waived until 30 June 2020.
- HomeStart's Starter Loan provides up to $10,000 for upfront costs and is interest and repayment free for five years.
Contact John Taarnby on 0490 125 958 or at [email protected] for more information.
All information is subject to change without notice. Images for illustrative purposes only. This property is now available as part of the Affordable Homes Program to provide homes for all South Australians. Purchase is restricted to people who do not own any other property and the buyer must earn under the income limits. Please check your eligibility at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au
Finance approved by HomeStart Finance - Australian Credit Licence 388466.
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. Fees and charges are payable. Loan repayment comparison is based on financing 97% of a $425,000 apartment ($412,250) with a HomeStart Graduate Loan compared to financing 97% of a $505,000 apartment with a HomeStart Graduate Loan of $367,387 plus a $122,463 Shared Equity Option.