This property is only available to eligible buyers through Affordable Homes. Check to see if you are eligible at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au
Inspired by the unique European design forms and industrial warehouse aesthetic, this three-storey home is beautifully appointed and boasts outstanding value.
The Urban Garage has been designed to offer alternative modern style with a smart use of space. The result is low maintenance living without sacrificing lifestyle.
At ground level open up to an adaptable bedroom, that can become a home office or a second living area. The single car garage and laundry area are also on this level. The first level living area makes clever use of space with a balcony that maximises views and light within the kitchen, meals and family room.
Arrive at the top level and really feel at home with two spacious bedrooms (master with private balcony) and a well-appointed bathroom.
- Three bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms
- Ground level features bedroom, powder room, laundry area and garage
- Expansive open plan kitchen, dining and living area on the middle level, including direct
access to balcony, offering the perfect space for entertaining
- The upper level includes two spacious bedrooms, including the master bedroom suite
with private balcony and a well-appointed bathroom
- Secure lock-up car garage with remote panel lift door
- High-speed fibre optic connection
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning to main living area and master bedroom suite
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances (electric oven, gas cook top, dishwasher and
retractable range hood)
- 2.7m ceiling to all levels
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom suite with a mirrored door
- Downlights to all living, kitchen and dining area
- Full landscaping and paving (as per plans)
- Polished concrete floor to entry, tiles to wet areas and balconies, carpet to bedrooms and
- Laminate cupboards and bench tops
- Recycled water plumbing system to toilets and external taps
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
Live at Tonsley Village and be 20 minutes from the city, 10 minutes to the beach, 25 minutes from McLaren Vale, 5 minutes from Westfield Marion, Flinders Medical Centre and the neighbouring university and right next door to everything that matters.
Love coming home to this Tonsley Village home, everything you need to enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle. Equipped with reverse cycle split system air conditioning, quality stainless steel appliances and the choice of colour and finishes schemes to choose from!
If you're looking to purchase your first home, downsize or even invest in one of Adelaide's most exciting new addresses, a Tonsley Village Apartment is the answer!
Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is taken for errors or omissions and details may be subject to change. Intending purchasers should not rely on statements or representations and are advised to make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Artwork images and plans are artists' impressions only and are not to be relied upon as a definitive reference.
This property is available to buyers eligible under the State Government's Affordable Homes program. Affordable Homes provides homes to South Australians who do not own any other property and earn under the income limits ($85,000 for singles and $110,000 for couples/families). Please check your eligibility at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au