This property is only available to eligible buyers through Affordable Homes. Check to see if you are eligible at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au
The Vantage 2 will surprise and delight with its open-plan design, natural light and sense of connectivity throughout.
This two-storey home features 3.6m high ceilings to the ground floor living area, an entertainer's kitchen with large walk in pantry and ample bench space overlooking the meals and living zone, opening onto the paved courtyard. Enjoy entertaining friends and family downstairs, and escape for rest and relaxation to the sleeping zone upstairs.
The convenient design includes a powder room downstairs and larger bathroom, featuring a bath, upstairs. Upstairs also features a study nook, ideal for the home office or you have the option to create an ensuite for the second bedroom. The choice is yours. A versatile floorplan with multiple living zones provides flexibility for growing families and entertaining.
- Choose from 3 internal colour schemes
- Timber laminate flooring to entry, kitchen and living
- Tiling to wet areas, porch, balcony
- Carpet to stairs, bedrooms and upper level
- Stainless steel appliances including gas hotplate, electric under bench oven, slide out rangehood and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to ground level living area and bedroom 1
- Soft close kitchen drawers
- Sliding robe to bedroom 1 with mirrored door
- LED downlights to ground level kitchen/living area
- 2.7m high ceilings, 3.6m to living
- Auto remote panel lift garage door
- Letterbox, landscaping and manual irrigation (as per plans)
Live at Tonsley Village and be 20 minutes from the city, 10 minutes to the beach, 25 minutes from McLaren Vale, 5 minutes from Westfield Marion, Flinders Medical Centre and the neighbouring university and right next door to everything that matters.
Love coming home to this Tonsley Village home, everything you need to enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle. Equipped with reverse cycle split system air conditioning, quality stainless steel appliances and the choice of colour and finishes schemes to choose from!
If you're looking to purchase your first home, downsize or even invest in one of Adelaide's most exciting new addresses, a Tonsley Village Apartment is the answer!
Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is taken for errors or omissions and details may be subject to change. Intending purchasers should not rely on statements or representations and are advised to make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Artwork images and plans are artists' impressions only and are not to be relied upon as a definitive reference.
This property is available to buyers eligible under the State Government's Affordable Homes program. Affordable Homes provides homes to South Australians who do not own any other property and earn under the income limits ($85,000 for singles and $110,000 for couples/families). Please check your eligibility at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au