This property is only available to eligible buyers through Affordable Homes. Check to see if you are eligible at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au
The Loft 1 offers an outstanding opportunity to secure a new Torrens-titled home, featuring an
impressive level of standard inclusions.
Comprising of two bedrooms and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family room, the genius of the design lies in the high ceilings and a stunning master bedroom loft. A private courtyard and secure off-street parking complements the floor plan.
Other features you'll discover are raked ceilings throughout the home with carpeted bedrooms and tiled wet areas as inclusions. The kitchen is complete with stainless steel electric oven, dishwasher, gas cook top and range hood.
You'll never run out of hot water with an instantaneous hot water system,
plus every Loft 1 comes complete with landscaping, feature front fencing, side
and rear fencing, and an auto panel lift carport door.
- Choose from 4 internal colour schemes
- Timber laminate flooring to entry, kitchen and living/dining
- Carpet to staircase, upper level and all bedrooms
- Tiled wet areas
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to living and bedroom 1
- Raked ceiling starting at 2.4m ceilings on ground floor, reaching 4.4m high at peak on upper level
- Solid timber front door
- Sliding door robe to bedroom 1 with mirrored door (bedroom 2 robe is an upgrade option)
- Stainless steel appliances including gas hotplate, electric under bench oven, slide out rangehood and dishwasher
- Soft close kitchen drawers
- Square set cornice to living areas and bedroom 1, 90mm cornice to wet areas and bedroom 2
- LED downlights to kitchen/living area
- 3 in 1 heat/exhaust/light unit to bathroom (ensuite upgrade option)
- Auto remote panel lift garage door
- Fencing, letterbox, landscaping and manual irrigation (as per plans)
- Exposed aggregate concrete to driveway and courtyard
Live at Tonsley Village and be 20 minutes from the city, 10 minutes to the beach, 25 minutes from McLaren Vale, 5 minutes from Westfield Marion, Flinders Medical Centre and the neighbouring university and right next door to everything that matters.
Love coming home to this Tonsley Village home, everything you need to enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle. Equipped with reverse cycle split system air conditioning, quality stainless steel appliances and the choice of colour and finishes schemes to choose from!
If you're looking to purchase your first home, downsize or even invest in one of Adelaide's most exciting new addresses, a Tonsley Village Apartment is the answer!
Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is taken for errors or omissions and details may be subject to change. Intending purchasers should not rely on statements or representations and are advised to make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Artwork images and plans are artists' impressions only and are not to be relied upon as a definitive reference.
This property is available to buyers eligible under the State Government's Affordable Homes program. Affordable Homes provides homes to South Australians who do not own any other property and earn under the income limits ($85,000 for singles and $110,000 for couples/families). Please check your eligibility at www.affordablehomes.sa.gov.au